Exhibition Terms & Conditions
- 3CT Exhibition Services Ltd (hereafter called "3CT") supplies goods on hire and sale on the following terms and conditions
and will not accept or be bound by other conditions.
- 3CT reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and will be attached to any new material
sent by 3CT.
- The client must pay 3CT a deposit or the hire total in full prior to the commencement of the hire period.
- The client must confirm they have the necessary authority to enter into any contract on behalf of the client's company
or organisation and they will indemnify us against all losses and expenses which may be incurred if this is not the case.
- 3CT reserve the right to decline some or any of the order for any reason.
- Orders received within 10 days of event are subject to an additional late charge.
- Artwork supplied by the client must meet the minimum print requirements. 3CT are not responsible for the image
quality provided by the client.
- Artwork undertaken by 3CT must be fully paid for in the event of cancellation or change by the client.
- Graphics are stored for a period of 12 months after which storage fees are payable or graphics are disposed. The client
may request the graphics to be returned at any time and will be delivered at the current delivery rates.
- Instructions of the client cannot be carried out unless a written requisition is given in advance of the hire period.
- The Profilelite System is not available for dry hire or self installation.
- Venue Electricity and Internet supply is not included and it is the responsibility of the client to order this from the
- The Client's responsibility is to keep all hired goods in good condition and return to 3CT in such condition. During
the period of the hire the client is responsible for the hired goods and must insure against all risks.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all equipment is emptied of personal belongings and fragile equipment
as no responsibility can be accepted for their safe custody.
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide details of a destination and have an authorised person to receive hire
items. Failure to provide this information the hirer will not be able to dispute the facts of delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide details of a collection and have an authorised person to return hire items.
Failure to provide this information the hirer will not be able to dispute the facts of collection.
- 3CT will make every endeavor to effect delivery and collection of any items at the specified time but will not be liable
for any delay in delivery or collection nor for any expense caused to the client by such delay.
- The client's failure to return any hired items or their accessories at the end of event without prior written consent shall
pay to 3CT the full replacement cost of the items which have not been returned. Payment should be received within
7 days from the invoice date. Should this payment not be received after this time the hirer shall pay the hire charges
incurred until the replacement cost has been paid without limits.
- The client's failure to return any hired items or their accessories at the end of event in good condition shall pay to 3CT
the full replacement cost of the items or the full cost of repair. Payment should be received within 7 days from the
invoice date. Should this payment not be received after this time the hirer shall pay the hire charges incurred until the
replacement cost has been paid without limits.
- Cancellations of orders are refunded in full with written notice of at least 14 days in advance of commencement of
hire. 50% will be refunded if notice is given within 7 days and 25% within 72 hours. No Refunds are given if cancelled
within 48 hours. Full cost of graphic production and artwork is payable at 100%.
- Prices shown in the price list are excluding VAT and are per package for the duration of the event of up to 14 days.
Longer hire periods are available and prices are negotiable.
- The hirer may not sell or sub-hire items without the written consent of 3CT.
- 3CT reserves the right to change or alter specifications contained within the price list. 3CT can not be held responsible
for any misprint or spelling of specifications and descriptions.
- 3CT reserves to right to discontinue or change any range of items without notice and can not be held responsible for
any costs incurred by the client due to such changes.
- Colours of items described or displayed are for reference only. 3CT can not be held responsible for colour variations
and any costs incurred by the client due to colour variations.
- 3CT shall not be bound by any order placed by the hirer until it has notified the client in writing of its acceptance.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and constructed and shall take effect in accordance with the Laws of
England and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3CT Exhibition Services >>
<< Exhibition Stand Gallery